10.31.2011

A Much Needed Break

A trip to Newport always includes...

Many bike/longboard rides
[usually to the Wedge]


Pit stop on ride to eat at the Stuffed Surfer
[best breakfast around]
kimee + Jared


me + R

Sweet shots of all the surfers rocken the waves


always collecting sea shells along the way....


This year we experienced Santa Monica as well thanks to Jared + Kimee.
It was beautiful and so fun walking around on the pier with good music, good company, and great rides.
oh look there is something incredibly awesome and secretive over there!

Oh look I'm so strong I'm picking up the ferris wheel. Wow

My attempt to salvage an overexposed photo that I really wish turned out

This trip was relaxing and wonderful.
If definitely didn't last long enough.
I am grateful for all the time I had to spend with R
and also with Kimee + Jared.
I have decided vacations are needed every other week
At least

3 comments:

Brissa said...

your trip sounds like it was a lot of fun. that last picture of you two is so cute and happy.
oh sunshine! you make everything better!

Rae said...

A- you are so skinny
B- that is a totally sweet shot of the surfer
C- i can totally get on board with vacationing every other week....at least
D- i miss you

Vanessa Mercado said...

WOW!!! lovely pictures. you seem to have had a great time with your vacation.. love the beach, soo nice to see surfers!!! enjoyed your blog, following you now, hope you could visit my blog too.. kissess!!!