9.18.2011

Rocken the Fair

Welcome to the Eastern Idaho State Fair

Our friend Daniel helped us do the math. For the joy of a carni ride it'll cost you about $1.30 a minute.


Luckily we had our favs Trent + Mckenzie to haggle with the carnies to play cheap games.

Super cool/super hard game. I think we threw down $20 and no one won. Lame


My guts have been craving fair food for 12 months.
I finally got my taste.
The fair's got it all.....
Deep fried food dipped in butter and fried again just to make sure it's greasy enough
Mullets that are so long I'm sure they haven't been cut in 10 years
Idaho's biggest horse. Sweet!
Rides + games + carnies
And don't forget the hypnotist shows.

It's definitely a must for fall.
I'm sad to see summer go, but this time I am getting the fall excitement.
It's now about football and layers and cool nights
And a feeling that I don't have to go go go and not waste a perfect summer day.
Now I seem to nap nap nap and teach teach teach

1 comment:

Rae said...

One of my biggest regrets was spending five falls in Rexburg and never making it to the eastern Idaho fair. Damn.