5.08.2011

What color is your Soul today?


The soul becomes dyed with the color of its thoughts.
-Marcus Aurelius


I found this info online today and it made me think and ponder and smile and question how I live my life. I want my thoughts to be bright and colorful and vibrant. Do you?
Here are a few thoughts from Marcus Aurelius
go here to read more and smile

“Life is opinion.”

“Do not act as if you were going to live ten thousand years. Death hangs over you. While you live, while it is in your power, be good.”

“Remember that very little is needed to make a happy life.”

“Dwell on the beauty of life. Watch the stars, and see yourself running with them.”

So ask yourself: what color are your thoughts today? Are they bright and bold and full of hope? Are they reds and greens and cobalt blues and golds? Or instead, are they a flat muddy brown? The color of your thoughts (your mind) will determine the color of your soul (your feelings) and your soul will determine how you live. So live bright. Create. Avoid muddy brown at all costs. Watch the stars and run with them. That’s what I plan to do.

1 comment:

Rae said...

You are so cute and I just love you! I think your thoughts are always sunny yellow. :)