5.12.2011

Grateful Lady


Today I am grateful for many small things...

1. I woke up and the sun was actually shining!!! [this is huge people]
2. I don't have to work until tonight which means I get the entire day to ride my bike, read in the park, and really do whatever I please. [which may or may not include working out, bye bye nice summer body]
3. R and I finished our applications for passports. We're going to be world travelers.
4. Really all I can think about is it's in the 60s today. Geez I'm easy to please. All R needs to do is take me somewhere warm + feed me a little sugar and I'll smile for days. I am so excited to get outside!
5. Ok so this is great news for all you BYU Idaho peps. The swimming pool on campus will let you wear your own one piece now! Best news ever! Who wants to share a swimsuit with random people on campus? Not me. Thus I've been scouting out suits online. Most are way over budget, which is so weird since there is not much material there right? But I've found 2 that I like/love. I can't try them on and have to order soon. I need some she help. R put in his advice, but doesn't quite know how girls + bathing suits work. What one do you like. Simple and black or Fun with stripes. [ha ha more stripes]

vote now and make my life easier

13 comments:

Jacqueline Francis said...

ough thats really really tough. the black one has a classic form and would get you tanner, faster because it draws more light- BUT all black swimwuits i've ever owned fade much much faster (esp in the bum, what's up with that?!) than colored ones (NEVER DRY YOUR SWIMSUIT) so if you're gonna be in chlorine a lot i'd go with the blue stripey one- since a lady can never have too many stripes. even though secretly the black one is my favorite. tough choice.

Brissa said...

summer bike rides are the best! i love them both! i think the classic black looks great and won't leave an awkward tan line. i love the stripes and the cute ties on the side, but that halter looks like it would leave a slightly awkward tan line in the chest area.

Rae said...

I'm going to say the stripes. I totally take note of potential awkward tan lines, but I'm pretty sure you probably have a billion bikinis you'll be wearing in the sun and the one piece will be mostly for the indoor pool, right?
It's about time BYUI! Seriously, gross.
Also, we're having great weather today too! This is really sad but I'm almost always at work 8am-6pm and never step foot oustide or really even near a window. I just ran out for an errand couldn't believe I'm locked up 10 hours a day. Torture. Good thing I get to walk home through Central Park. :)

Rae said...

PS Enjoy your day!

Ashley Lund said...

i vote for stripes! love that blue/white combo!

McKenzie said...

i like the black one just for an overall look, BUT i could see serious mishaps happening in the bubby area. you are gifted so i think the stripes would lock ya down better. PLUS YOU LOVE STRIPES!!!!

McKenzie said...

p.s. i just had a thought that campus might be lame about the halter, just cause theyre lame like that, so maybe the black?

Ashley Bagley Nielson said...

black! it's so cute, where is it from?

rebecca said...

i swear i'm a different (better) person when the sun is out.

Rachael said...

i vote stripes. both are super cute though. where'd you find them? i need a new swimming suit!

Whittney and Ryan said...

You cant go wrong they are both super cute but I would vote the black one I have one similar. Same bust and also black, so fun love it. Wahoo for 60 degree weather!!!

Madison Bradshaw said...

stripesss!!! FOR SURE!! love it and it would be super cute on you and your cute blonde hair~

~Kara~ said...

Fun with stripes