4.20.2011

Party in your Easter eggs

Today I taught a bunch of happy little 8 year olds and guess what the biggest thing I learned. ONLY 4 MORE DAYS TIL EASTER! Can you believe it? Seriously where did April go? It seems like I always have big beautiful plans for holidays, but then somehow the show up and my jaw has dropped to the floor in a oh-my-goodness-I-haven't-done-one-festive-thing-and-now-it's-over-and-I-can't-celibrate-it-with-R-for-ANOTHER-YEAR!!! Augh I hate that feeling. For all you people like me I'm here to let you know you still have time. You can still make a little something for someone and brighten their day. You still have 4 days!


Here are a few of my favorite easter eggs that will most definitely put a smile on your face.

1. Gold Confetti Eggs throws a delightful little twist from the usual candy center found here

2. Decoupage Surprise Eggs look a lot more beautiful and crafted than dyed eggs found here

3. Message in an Egg tutorial found here is my most favorite of all. Everyone would love to unwrap a beautiful box to find an egg with a hidden message.


No comments: