3.28.2011


(R's picture of our Amaryllis)

Top 6 weekend moments
1. Not having to waitress Friday, Saturday, or Sunday! Can you believe it?
2. Spending time with R + my family going to The Savior of the World play and then to an extremely entertaining local indie film.
3. Spending Saturday afternoon with R in the great metropolis of Idaho Falls eating Great Harvest bread, shopping the clothing sales, and grocery shopping. ( I LOVE grocery shopping with R. It's so much better than going alone)
4. Catching up with one of my favorites, Mckenzie. It's been too long.
5. Going swimming with R. It was my first time ever swimming laps and it felt so good. R also helped me perfect my dive, AND we played a little PIG basketball in the sallow end. R won, but I don't even care.
6. Sleeping in until 1 on Sunday and then taking a 2 hour nap while also squeezing in Church, a steak dinner, and 2 movies plus so yummy oatmeal coconut cookies I whipped up.

Oh it was such a great weekend. I feel completely refreshed to start my Monday.

3 comments:

Rae said...

Yay! So happy to hear this after it sounded like such rough busy days before!

Whittney and Ryan said...

That sounds like a GREAT weekend! I miss Great Harvest oh so much! Your oatmeal coconut cookies sound awesome!

McKenzie said...

I wub you. Lets catch up more when I get back!