3.09.2011

feels like winter, tastes like spring

It might still be 25 degrees outside, but that didn't stop us from doing a little grilling. I made shish cabobs for dinner today and just so you all know they were DeLiciOus
It almost made me feel like sunshine and blue skies. Another delicious tid-bit that set the night into fireworks are some extremely thiny and minty cookies I picked up outside the market this even. 3 words. Girl Scout Cookies. Oh yes we are indulging tonight. Thanks you girls scouts. I'm not sure what you do besides sell heavenly cookies, but you're doing a great job!

*side-note for all of those non "cookers" who never know what to make via: me*
I didn't use her recipe tonight, but Jamie has some amazing recipes that are easy to follow and always give me motivation to cook something yummy.

2 comments:

Whittney and Ryan said...

oh that all looks so good! i need a grill asap!

Amber said...

Chelse! How did I not know you had a blog? Maybe I did and I'm just stupid ha ha. Anyway, I'm glad I found you!