2.15.2011

Lovin that vintage look

My research on the 2011 Spring Fashion is in and you all need to get ready to run around barefoot, braiding those long locks, and getting in the mood to burn your bra. We are going natural/hippy.
And I just can't wait.
The next few posts I'll be doing will be on that wonderful new look that I just can't get enough of. (I can't decide if I like looking at all the new clothes because they're beautiful or because they're taken in the sunshine at the beach and I am CRAVING them both.)

If I had my long hair back I would definitely be incorporating these braids into my life. Hopefully some will still work on me.



3 comments:

Tyann and Aaron Boutilier said...

I LOVE the braids too. So cute!

Rae said...

I love braids!

Rachael said...

you hippy... i love it!