2.17.2011

dreaming of SunShie

Oh the wind is so bitter cold today! I swear it's warm everywhere but here. I am in desperate need of some warmth and since I can't get it outside I'm looking elsewhere via magazines and websites. I'm dreaming of the day when I can walk outside in a swimsuit and dress and be WARM! See you in 3 months summer!

Can I just say I am in lust and love with this sundress? It's amazing and beautiful and I want one!.... I could also take that olive green suit and maybe the body that's wearing it too.

1 comment:

Some Korean Website Highjacker said...

me too! we had a bit of a sun tease today before it hid itself away again. these adorable summer wears make me crave higher temps immediately.

pea ess: lovely looking around tonight, you & Ryley are such a sweet pair! ♥