3.01.2010

My Crush


Today while I had a break at school I started working on an example assignment to show my drawing II students. I didn't know what to draw. I kept thinking about things I like and I found I have a few crushes....



Everyone knows I have a crush on the ocean. I miss it so much! I really think God got confused when he sent me to Idaho. Maybe he did so I would appreciate it more. I think I would appreciate it better from a beach house



I have always had a crush on trees. I'm obsessed. I love sitting under trees, I love climbing trees, and mostly I love taking pictures and drawing trees. Always will...



Ryley and I just watched "This Is It," and.... AMAZING! I have a dancer and singer crush on Michael Jackson. His choreography and dance moves blew me away. Plus have you seen his back-up dancers...?

This one kills two birds with one stone because
A. I love holga cameras. I love the vintage look they give. I love how you can take two shots on one negative. I love the yellow filters you can use. I love it all. and also,
B. I love bikes! I can't wait until Ry and I get to go for bike rides. I love cruising around Rexburg, especially when we go get snowies!


And last but not least I'm loving the new floral prints for summer. I don't think I've worn anything flowery or lacy since I was ten, but I'm feeling it now and really want to find a cute flower print skirt to ride my bike in this summer.


4 comments:

Shay said...

I don't know about the print but I just love those shoes.

Madison Bradshaw said...

chels i love you! k so i loved the mj movie too!! i am obsessed with it and have watched it at least 5 times!!! :) i love the ocean too and miss it so much! you are awesome! i hope student teaching is going well for you!

Rae said...

Yeah! Bikes rule!

chelse said...

Boog, you would look GOOD in those shoes!