12.07.2009

Thanksgiving Lasts ALL Week Long



Ever since I came home from thanksgiving I've been wanting to blog about all the adventures, but have been so overwhelmed because there's so much to tell. All in all it was an amazing week smashed with the Shaums and Matthews. I Love both my families!

First Ryley and I cruised to St. George to party with his family. Besides the amazing time of miniature golfing and batting practice, we hiked in Zions National Park and cruised to the Grand Canyon. That's right. We went to one of the seven wonders of the world. One down six to go, and trust me, we will go! (I just need to figure out what and were those other wonders are!)


Golfing in front of our castle ;)

me being me

focused RyRy

Hiking Angels Landing

Kissing my baby

Chilling on the EDGE

The Famdamily

Us running down the Grand Canyon trail trying to get there before dark. I swear I felt like we were out of Christmas Vacation with all the crazy circusy things that were happening

IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL!

After all the partying in St. George..... we went to Provo to visit my brother Todd, Shayla, and Skyler. We LOVE staying with them. Then we headed to Bear Lake for the rest of the weekend. I will be blogging about that later since it is now time for bed! But I will say that I am so thankful for my new family. I love how much fun they are. They are all so relaxed and up for a good time. They always make me smile and feel welcome. I couldn't ask for a better second family!

No comments: