12.10.2009

blue skies Every Day


I've been thinking about my life a lot lately. It's funny how things don't always turn out the way you plan. Sometimes it's worse than you wanted, but sometimes it's better. I had big plans one year ago for when I graduated. I was going to move up with my friend Rachel to NYC or move back to Hawaii and live it up. Then I met Ryley. Plans changed. Changed for the better. It's funny though, because I've still been a little sad that we're still in Idaho instead of Alaska or Hawaii, but then I realized I don't care. My new sis Ashley is moving to Hawaii to the house I was supposed to be living in. At first I was sad that we weren't going to. But it's funny because I am 100 percent content in our little basement apartment chilling with my amazing husband. And one day we will be Hawaii living it up, but for now I'm content living it up where ever we walk to tomorrow.

No comments: